Friday, August 19, 2011

Random Announcement

I must say, I've really enjoyed writing my last few posts. Believe it or not, all my writing about hell has set off red flags with the desktop's parental blocks device-thingy, so I can't see my blog on the desktop till Dad clears it up. If you haven't noticed, the word "H E L L" is bleeped on out on my blog. While I can't figure out why it's doing that, I've noticed it on Facebook too, so I'm sure it's the computer monitering thing, Net Nanny, we tried for a month on a free trial. But that's only on the desktop; the laptop functions just fine on Norton security, so my blogging must be done on the laptop for now. On another note, my most faithful reader, a good friend of mine, pointed out that my hell posts were more sermon-y than journal-y, which went against my new theme. But that's okay. God has called me to preach so sometimes my posts will sound that way. For the most part, though, I hope mostly run with the journal theme. And that's what my next post will be. So thanks for reading this short announcement. Stay tuned for my next post, which will be about dating, soon!

No comments: