Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Writing Class- This Is Me

This is Logan Vaughan, aka LoVizzle to those who care. We weren't given a lot of info on what this first post really should be about, but I'm just gonna list some random things about me. My favorite things to do are listen to music, read, watch movies, pay video games, blog, play basketball, txt, and hang out with friends. I'm a man who enjoys having epiphanies, so I have those a lot. They aren't always genius ideas, but hey, they're entertaining to those concerned. Haha! My favorite TV channels are ESPN, USA, FOX, and Nick. I'll also watch some Discovery Channel when Dirty Jobs or Mythbusters are on. My favorite music artists are Thousand Foot Krutch, Casting Crowns, Skillet, Kayne West, Switchfoot, Family Force 5, and Taylor Swift. My favorite author is Ted Dekker, and I have read every single book by him, even one that hasn't even hit the book shelves yet. My favorite athletes are Peyton Manning, Vince Young, LeBron James, Dwayne Wade, Colt McCoy, Chad Johnson/Chad OchoCinco, and Shaq. I'm in a small youth group in which I'm an older guy and people look up to me. Somehow, I set a good example, I've been told. My dream career is to write very successful romance novels and to eventually own a Christian radio station so I can play what I want. My favorite foods are almost anything Italian or American. I'm a very picky eater, but my favorite all-time meal is chicken tenders. Anyone who knows me (Mrs P, Emily, and David) can attest to that. My favorite kind of weather is what it is right now: frightfully cold and wonderfully nippy. Well, I think that's enough to fly with the mother bird.

8 comments:

David said...

Haha, I love the fish thing. Nice blog, thanks for linking to me. That post summed you up pretty well, I think.

Hollywood said...

Just a question, how can anyone read your lips if you're typing?

Logan Vaughan said...

Well, Lauren, I'm just glad not everyone is as sassy as you.

Elvis said...

HAHA! Oh, Lauren.


Current Score Standings
HollyWood: 5
LoVizzle: -5

(Yes, +5 to -5, Lauren's burn was third degree and Logans comeback, well, just needs to go back. lol)

But good Blog logan. I like the color scheme.

Logan Vaughan said...

Comeback?! You call THAT a comeback?! Ok, tell you what. Go read... no that won't work... Ah. Read "Reading For Dummies" and THEN read "Comebacks for Dummies" so that you will understand it.

Logan Vaughan said...

Oh, and thank you, I quite like the color scheme myself! Haha! It is SO me!

Elvis said...

How could one read a book about learning to read?

Logan Vaughan said...

Ughhh. Oh my gosh. That was the WHOLE POINT! Oh wow VG.