Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Mondays And Thursdays Just Got Better...

Tomorrow will mark the start of something new here on Letters From Logan: Throwback Thursdays. Every Thursday for the next four weeks, I will post an old post that I wrote a long time ago. Each post will somehow be themed on love. Why? Because I am working on a new post series that highlights each quality of love as described in 1 Corinthians 13.

So I will take the next several weeks to prepare for and begin writing that series. Until that series debuts in early November, I hope you will enjoy reading some older posts written quite a while ago. I think you will find it interesting to read some of my old work, and maybe if you're a long-time reader, you'll be reading these posts for the second time. Whatever the case may be, I certainly can't wait to get to work on this new series on love, and in the meantime, I hope you will enjoy Throwback Thursdays!

ALSO...

I'm sure you lead a very busy life, especially with the holidays fast approaching and with school in full session, and I know it can be hard to sit down and read my posts. I understand that you really don't have the time right now to read every one of my posts, and to be honest, I don't often have the time to write them. I'm a full-time college student with a girlfriend and a part-time job, so I understand that life is busy. My posts tend to be serious and long, and while I enjoy blogging with that style of writing, I know that it can be hard to read (and sometimes hard to write).

That is why I am also going to start posting a Verse Of The Week on Mondays. These posts will be short and to the point. I'll just pick a verse and talk a little bit about it. It will be simple and quick to read, but I hope it will make an impression that lasts at least a week in your life.

Thank you so much for reading and giving me your time. I'm truly humbled and excited by knowing you take the time out of your busy schedule to read! I hope you will stay a faithful reader, and maybe you'll even consider leaving a comment on a post every once and a while to offer your feedback. There's nothing quite as exciting as an encouraging comment, and I'm even glad to get a critical comment! Rest assured that I really appreciate every comment left, even if it's a negative one. I simply like knowing that someone out there is reading.

So thank you again for your time and for reading! I hope and pray that this blog continues to bless you, encourage you, or make you think.
"If God is for us, who can be against us?" ~Romans 8:31

No comments: